Mercedes Benz Certified Repair Shop Nassau County NY
Mercedes Benz’s are not a car to take lightly. They deserve the utmost care and respect, especially when needing to get repaired. Here at Rallye Collision Center, we are certified and qualified to work on your Mercedes. We know our clients are selective when choosing a body shop to take on collision repairs, rim & wheel restoration, dent removal, and paint matching. There’s a reason we are chosen time after time by luxury auto drivers looking for a reputable auto body shop – our technicians are trained and certified to work on vehicles that other shops can’t or won’t take on:
How Do I Choose the Right Mercedes Technician?
Make sure the body shop you hire to work on your vehicle checks all the right boxes as you run down your list of questions to determine their qualifications. Aside from having the certification available to view, you’ll want to hear ‘yes’ in response to the following questions:
- Do you use genuine Mercedes-Benz replacement parts to ensure an exact fit?
- Does your shop own Mercedes-Benz-approved equipment, tools, & paint?
- Do you use a fixture bench developed exclusively by my car manufacturer?
- Are your technicians up-to-date with training and experience?
- Do you implement manufacturer-approved repair methods?
Only five positive responses qualify a body shop to work on your Mercedes. As you compare services and costs, keep in mind that many shops may offer to restore your Mercedes after a collision, but only a Mercedes Benz certified repair shop in Nassau County, NY with extensive experience can do the job correctly.
Are All Certified Repair Shops More or Less the Same?
Just because a body shop has a certification hanging in their office by no means ensures their ability to bring your vehicle back to pre-collision condition. We provide the best work in the tri-state area, but also have the certifications to back it up. Rallye Collision Center leads the industry in certifications for all types of service your vehicle may need during its restoration. We proudly display the following certifications for all to see:
- Mercedes-Benz Certified, to ensure the most capable hands are working on your vehicle
- I-CAR Gold Class Recognition, the highest training achievement in the auto collision sector
- I-CAR Steel Welding Certification to handle the unique challenges of welding on new luxury vehicles
- ASE Master Certified Technicians who set the highest standards while working on your Mercedes
- Silicon Bronze Welding Certified – we employ experts in MIG brazing techniques
- Elite Certification in Aluminum Structural Repair, as automakers continue the shift to make vehicles lighter, safer, and more efficient
- Automotive Air Conditioning Certified, with our best AC technicians working on your vehicle’s air conditioning system
Trust Rallye With Your Mercedes
There’s a reason why Rallye Collision Center is regarded as the best Mercedes Benz certified repair shop in Nassau County, NY. In everything we do, we seek a higher standard of excellence and customer satisfaction. That means the vehicle you get back from us exceeds your expectations and comes with a warranty to protect your investment. Reach out to a Rallye tech if you have any questions or wish to schedule a repair.
alloy wheel repair long island ny auto repair roslyn ny bmw certified repair shop long island ny bmw repair long island ny body shop queens ny car restoration long island ny dent removal long island ny paintless dent repair long island ny rim repair long island ny